Thursday, July 22, 2010

[Wedding] Why Purple and Orange?

Symbolism of Orange

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere.


Why I picked Orange:

Cause I love Tigger! Orange depicts bouncy-happy-fun-fun-fun!

And that basically represents me!










Symbolism of Purple


Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color.

Why we picked Purple:

Purple means Royalty! (Plus it was the only color that I could think of that can go well with Orange, other people might disagree but it is our wedding after all! Haha!)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

49Days to Go!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Together, these colors remind of Perth's Sunset... For some reason, we always seem to have purple and orange clouds during sunset... Must be cause it's winter, I'm not sure. All I know is, These colors represent us perfectly.


A little wacky and cool and calm at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..