Thursday, April 1, 2010

[Thoughts] Is our wedding expensive??


Was talking to my brother's gf/friend/fan/special someone and somehow got to the topic of weddings... Apparently my mom said that they shouldn't have a grand wedding... Haha!! Not even sure if they're planning to get married yet! Parents.. They say the weirdest things!

I messaged Hunny and asked him if ours was grand and he said that it was because we were spending X amount of pesos for it...

So I said, but according to Australian Weddings it is not especially if we converted it...So up until today, I didn't really think our wedding was that big... *sigh*

I actually apologised cause that made me realised it was me who wanted everything for the wedding... particularly Photographer and Videographer, those were my dream picks... and Hunny actually agreed on them and even surprised me to have my all time favorite videographer as one of his Wedding Gifts!! :) Woohoo!! :)

Hunny sent me this text in response:

Come here and let me embrace you my wife, Hunn you deserve to be happier than this...Wait until I knock on Perth business center and do everything to reach every dream. I wanna grow old with you.

AWHH....

Me so lucky!! (and obviously super spoiled) :) Iloveyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..