Friday, May 21, 2010

[Music] Hold On

How many songs can you name that has Hold On in the lyrics?

Since the wedding is one hundred ten days away(OMG, can't wait!!!),
Hunny and I have been talking bout songs at the reception...
We haven't really decided on anything but we definitely want something meaningful to us...
But here's a list of a few songs that has Hold on in the lyrics..
Why hold on??
Cause that's what we say to each other
Everyday.

*************************************************

So hold on to me tight
Hold on to me tonight
We are stronger here together
Than we could ever be alone
So hold on to me
Don't you ever let me go

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For Love.... We'll give it a shot
Wooooah We're half way there,
Living on a prayer

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Yes, it's you ...
You're the one in my life I've known
From the start that it's you I'd spend forever with
So please hold on with me...

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

Until then
All I’ll have is just a memory of you
That I could hold on to
Until then
All I’ll have is just this space and time
To wait and think of you
Coz you’ll be on my mind
Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..