Thursday, October 28, 2010

My 25 Things

My 25 Things

I didn’t’ realise making a list of what I’ve accomplished and what I want to do now I’m 25 was going to be a challenge. But this is me giving thanks to God for giving me more than what I need in the past, what I have right now and for my future.

I’ll split it with 8 each leaving number 25 a surprise J

What I’ve accomplished so far…

I’ve always thought about what I would become when I grow up, so now I’m all grown up but not that mature I think I can say I somehow made it… The journey was all worth while trying to accomplish these things, so here goes..

25.Moving to Australia

The decision to move was that easy I moved within 3months of knowing I could migrate. My Sydney family accepted me and made me feel like I wasn’t missing out on anything so that made the transition easier.

I did miss out 3years of all the important gatherings, birthday’s, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year and all the other holidays with my family but I can say, growing up that way was worth it. I learned so much, I’m thanking God for that opportunity.

Not everyone can see the Opera House from the Harbour Bridge everyday which to me was nothing short of being so blessed and amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..