Wednesday, March 3, 2010

[Concert] Backstreet Boys :) WOOHOOO!!!



You wouldn't appreciate this concert unless you were head over heels in love with them ever since "Get Down" :)

17years of being together with BSB means soooooo much! :) woohoo!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ the concert :)

Best concert ever!!! I love you Howie D!!!

We were sitting Row H! Floor Seats!! WOOHOOO!!!

Best Bit: After the concert, we saw Ricki Lee and her crew going to their van so I shouted
"Ricki!!!" and she waved back!! Haha!!

Thought that was good way to end the night...

BUT THEN!!!
We saw the actual van of BSB!!! OMfreakinGOSH!!

I shouted "WOOOHOO" as loud as I could and didn't realise the windows were down so AJ waved back!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! I was running towards the car but DAMN it!! HE WAVED BACK!!!! OOHHHHHHHHHH SH!T!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Here's the amazing Set Lit of the THIS IS US TOUR 2010!! :)
Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
We've Got It Goin' On
PDA
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
As Long as You Love Me
Howie's solo video (The Fast and the Furious)
This Is Us
Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
All I Have to Give
She's a Dream
I'll Never Break Your Heart
A.J.'s solo video (Fight Club)
The Call
The One
Bigger
Shape of My Heart
I Want It That Way
Brian's solo video (Enchanted)
More Than That
Undone
Incomplete
Nick's solo video (The Matrix)
Larger Than Life
All of Your Life (You Need Love)
Bye Bye Love
Straight Through My Heart

Everything was awesome :) WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..