Friday, March 19, 2010

[Thoughts] Are you smiling at me?


Are you smiling at me or is it just my imagination?

I was walking Cupid yesterday, when I looked up and saw this image in the sky.
I thought it was Him trying to play games with me. More so, trying to nudge me to smile back. So I did.

I've been reading a few blogs that people have been down lately.

Things are not going well with their wedding preps, misunderstandings, break ups, weddings not going through... On the up side there are others that are happy preparing, saving, thinking of other lovely DIY ideas for their own special day...

What I can say to those that are down... Do not worry. It may seem like dark and gloomy at your side for now but all will be better. Leave it up to Him.

To all those who are happy busy preparing for their big day, I say good luck and continue living with positivity. You are blessed to have someone to share all the love in the world with.

But, what do you choose today?

Will you choose to be sad and gloomy or will you choose to be happy and make the most of everything else you have in your life?

It might be easier said than done, but I have tried it.
It takes acceptance, faith and hope, sometimes forgiveness too.

For TODAY,
I choose to be happy.
I choose to live.
I choose to be stronger amidst all the challenges.
I choose to forgive.
I choose to believe.
I choose happiness....
:)


Remember to smile today!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..