Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[Wedding] Christ the King, Greenmeadows


[December 20,2009]

It was our first time to visit Christ the King Church in Greemeadows as a couple, I've been there heaps of times before but was always with family.. Today was the day when we secured the date of the wedding... September 8, 2010.

There was no changing the date, we would've desperately tried another church if CTK was not available anymore! Thankfully, our prayers were answered and there was one slot available since there will be other masses to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday. It will be our 7th year anniversary that day... Amazing!

We were lucky enough to pray and see the church while it was getting set up for a 4pm wedding.. The church looked solemn, very peaceful.. Now we know, how it feels like! *giggle*



All I can say is that I'm very lucky, I can't wait, It's going to be a great beginning for our journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..