Monday, February 15, 2010

[Thoughts] Is it worth it?

So I've been blog hopping recently and found some interesting wedding sites.
I think I might have wedding information overload.

Then it struck me.

Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth spending $xxxx.xx amount of dollars for a wedding?
Is it really worth for people to take leave, fly for hours just to witness two people celebrate their love for each other in front of God?
Is it really?


After much thought and deliberation to myself, I concluded
YES IT IS.

1. This celebration is for US.
2. The sacrifices and presence of our friends and relatives is very much appreciated.
3. All the suppliers we chose will definitely make a difference to the celebration.
4. Our family might get chaotic before, during and after the wedding, but it's all going to be worth it.
5. A wedding is not a wedding without who you want to be there to celebrate with you.
6. When you want something, you should not short-change yourself.
7. If you want it, go and get it.
8. Always remember,You deserve it! The last thing you want to remember after your wedding is the thought that "I wish I did this, I wish I had that, I wish we got them, I wish....."

So, with this in mind I am at ease.

Hunny and I have picked who we want to be at the wedding.
We have agreed on every supplier.
There might have been some debates, but we booked who we thought was right for us. Accepting that some might be lucrative in their rates but geez, their output is something you will remember forever.

So why wouldn't you want a remembrance of forever documented about your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..