Saturday, February 27, 2010

[Wedding] Fingerprint Rings




Finger Print Inspired Rings: Awesome in a weird kinda way :)

I asked Hunny if he wanted to have these as our wedding rings, turns out he has designs already for ours! But, it's a secret!! :)

Description from Fabuluster:
Searching for a truly unique wedding band? Tired of finding the same plain bands or designs that just come from a catalogue?
This is just what you were looking for. It is many things: unique, sentimental, custom, heirloom quality crafted ,and you are completely involved in the making process.
I send you my Impression Kit in the mail. Once you receive it, imprint the entire length of your finger and/or your fiancés finger separately. Then you mail that back to me. Once I receive it here in my studio in beautiful coastal Maine, I make a wax form from the impression material. Then utilizing the ancient lost wax casting process, I turn that impression into a metal ring utilizing gold or silver.
Maybe some day this ring gets passed down to your children- a family heirloom for sure.

How romantic! Your lover touching you, holding your finger, always with you.
I would love to talk with you about this exciting process!
Only available from Brent Williams Designs with such fine craftsmanship.


So, how about it?

Hmmm... Maybe for our 10th Anniversary! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday I love you...

Everyday I love you...
and I'd give up forever to touch you..